1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God written by holy men as
they were instructed by God. It is the inherent Word of God (11 Tim 3:16).
2.. We believe that Man was created good and upright, for God said, "Let us
make man in Our own image, after Our likeness." But man, voluntarily transgressed
against God, and God has provided man with his only hope of salvation and
redemption which is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God
(Gen. 1:26-31, 3:17, Rom. 5:12-21).
3. We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, and His father is
God. We believe that Jesus was born without the inherited sin of Adam and,
during his entire life, committed no sin. (I Tim. 3:16, John 10:30, Is. 9:6, Luke 2:11, Rev. 1:8).
4. We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the confession of
sins, recognizing that Jesus Christ is the substitute for our sins, through His shed
blood. It is by the grace of God, through faith in Jesus Christ and His shed blood.
(Rom. 10:9,10, 1 John 1:9, Eph. 2:8,9).
5. We believe that following salvation through Jesus Christ you should be baptized.
This was the last command He left His apostles. "Go ye therefore, and teach all
nations, baptizing them, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy
Ghost." (Matt. 28:19) Mark 16:16 reads, "He that believeth, and is baptized,
shall be saved..."
6. We believe in divine healing through faith and that healing is a benefit
of the atonement.
7. We believe in the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit and that these gifts are given
throughout the Body of Christ and are in operation today (I Cor. 12).
8. We believe that marriage is between one male born male and one female born female.
Gen. 1:27, Gen. 2:24, Gen. 5:2, Matt. 19:4,
9. We believe that there is a heaven and a hell. Heaven is a place of eternal
rest for the righteous (those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord/Savior and his blood as
the atonement for their sins)
(Matt. 28:19, Mark 16:16).
10. We believe in the Great Commission - to minister God's saving grace and to
reach out to the poor and lost in spirit (Mark 16:15). And foremost, to honor and
obey God's command, "take the gospel into the world to all creation" (Matt 16:15).
11. We believe that each church is independent and autonomous, and must be free from interference by any ecclesiastical or political authority; therefore, Church and State must be kept separate, as having different functions, each fulfilling its duties free from the dictation or patronage of the other. We also believe that it is the responsibility of the church (individually and corporately) to live in submission to the government, as long as that does not violate Scripture or conscience and to pray for those who are in authority over us. (1 Timothy 2:1-3; Titus 3:1; 1 Peter 2:13-14; Acts 5:29; Matthew 23:10; Romans 13:1-7)